10 Tips for Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers – A Free Webinar
When you open a door for others, you sometimes open doors for yourself.”
― Donald L. Hicks, Look into the stillness
This spirit of compassion is what defines humanity better than anything. Daniel Bassill, a philanthropist, advertising enthusiast and volunteer, is one such person who has dedicated 40 years of his life to the service of mankind.
Daniel has founded and led three of the most respected tutor/mentor programs in Chicago. Under his leadership, several high quality tutor/mentor programs improved their overall reach in all the high poverty areas of Chicago and its suburbs. The strategic and organized mentoring of these programs helped volunteers transform the life of youth and create effective public benefit opportunities.
In his upcoming webinar, “10 Tips for Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers” on April 21st, he shares ideas to encourage volunteers for active participation throughout their life and staying connected.
You’ll also get to learn about:
- Techniques and strategies that have worked at tutor/mentor programs
- Tips borrowed from 17 years of experience in retail advertising
- Maximize use of Internet and social media
- Collaborative ideas that increase support for volunteer-based programs
- Resources created by Tutor/Mentor Connection operating since 1993