“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”
To help business professionals develop vitally important problem-solving skills for today’s workplace, WizIQ rolls out a six-week free and open course ‘Gain from the Power of Lean Six Sigma’ starting Jan 27th at 1pm EST.
The course is being conducted by Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Nilakanta Srinivasan Janakiraman (aka Neil). With 17 years of experience executing business transformation strategies for large enterprises, Neil has established a name for himself as one of India’s top 10 Lean Six Sigma practitioners. He is actively involved in educating b-school students, executives and project managers in this approach.
What is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a systematic problem-solving approach that combines the principles of both Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Its objective is to improve customer service through a collaborative team approach and smooth work process without wasting valuable time and resources.
Get on point with Lean Six Sigma skills!
It takes creativity, innovation and leadership for any organization to grow. Thus, it is imperative for business professionals to understand organizational problems and integrate resources and tools in a way that optimizes productivity and make an impact. To drive such strategic actions, these professionals must possess a working knowledge of improvement methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma.
The course is designed in such a way that both b-school students and working business professionals have the opportunity to develop their skills. The key focus is to provide an in-depth knowledge of the approach and its application in various industries. In this course, participants will have the chance to develop a statistical, logical and disciplined approach for making big business transformations while improving key business processes.
Here are some highlights of this MOOC:
- Learn about the goals and benefits of the Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities associated with the approach.
- Gain knowledge of leadership qualities and behaviours.
- Discover how Lean Six Sigma can help you in your career.
- Discuss case studies on the application of Six Sigma methodology in various industries.
- Develop a broad understanding of various Six Sigma problem-solving tools.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma through practical implementation on a sample project.
- Receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion of the course.
We hope to see you in Gain from the power of Lean Six Sigma. Join now to reserve your place for the first class on Jan 27th at 1pm EST.