New Year Resolutions
It’s been a year since I last shared my new year resolutions for 2012 on WizIQ. I have been writing new year resolutions since I was in a kid. I find the process very empowering and fun. According to Wikipedia, the process of making promises and hoping to keep them in the year year has been going on since the Babylonian times.
What are your resolutions for 2013?
Most of us wish for health, wealth, and success in business and studies, but what are we willing to do to make our dreams come true? What are you willing to do in 2013 to make your wishes come true?
Choose from the following and share your choice?
Here’s my list of 10 resolutions for 2013:
- Spend more time with my family.
- Focus on the Alexander Technique and lie down for 20 minutes with 3 softcover books under my head each day.
- Teach others about mindful living using the Alexander technique both online and face-to-face.
- Go to at least 2 face-to-face conferences.
- Publish 1 book.
- Conduct at least 3 research studies and publish them in peer-reviewed journals.
- Provide free courses for English language learners.
- Mentor as many teachers as possible on how to teach online and improve instruction and learning.
- Work on my garden.
- Run long distance for 45 min at least 4 times a week.
Wishing you the very best in 2013!