WizIQ Desktop App Gets A Makeover
The All-new and Improved App Version Available Now
We came, we saw, we created an App. And then, we did it again!
It was some time back that we launched the WizIQ Desktop App for Windows, allowing WizIQ users to get a better Virtual Classroom experience. But, we didn’t stop at that. We didn’t rest on our laurels (Psst…However, we reveled in them through and through). Moreover, we considered the user feedback seriously and threw in a dash of innovation to develop the new and improved version of the Desktop App.
The good news is that the new version of the App is now available for download.
The new Desktop App enables you to do more without doing much. All you need to do is download and install the Desktop App. And the rest is downhill from there.
Here are some key highlights of the App that would help you put things into perspective:
- Browser Invocation – The new version of the Desktop App is launched automatically when you choose to launch your online class from the e-learning platform, or CMS/LMS. You don’t need to manually launch the App by double-clicking the app icon like before. The best part is that you don’t need to leave your online platform to launch your online class using the App.
Refer to the easy steps below to launch your online class using the new WizIQ Desktop App:
- Download and install Desktop App
- Log in to your account using a browser
- Schedule a live class or choose a prescheduled class
- Launch your online class
Your class gets launched using the Desktop App.
- Better Screen Sharing – With the new version of the Desktop App, you will never encounter screen sharing issues related to Java™. The App doesn’t require you to install Java™ on your computer to access the Screen Sharing feature in the Virtual Classroom.
- Class Recordings in Video (mp4) Format – This feature of the Desktop App will be introduced soon, allowing the WizIQ users to access class recordings in video (mp4) format. This format will be available through the Desktop App only, enabling you to easily share your recordings with anyone through email and popular video sharing websites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
To download the new WizIQ Desktop App for Windows, click here
Note: Presently, the new Desktop App version is available in English language. The multilingual version of the App will be available soon.